- Each side 30 seconds- 1 minute.
Walk Across Room 3 Times
- Lifting each leg up as high as you can go with legs bent, knees reaching up to chest.
Walk Across Room 3 Times*
- Lifting legs straight out like a tin soldier, this exercise requires.*
Swiss Ball Squats*
- 3 sets of 15 repetitions of squats with Swiss ball behind the back, connected to the wall.*
Overhead Shoulder Press*
- 3 sets of 12 reps. 5 lbs weights lifted overhead for shoulder presses. Stand tall with shoulders lifted back.*
Single Leg Side Lifts*
- 3 sets of 12 single leg side lifts. Stand on one leg, lift leg to the side while keeping posture and balance steady.*
Side Lying Hip Workout*
- Lie in fetal position with knees tucked into body, lift entire leg up while keeping the leg bent, foot should be at height of knee and hip should be pressed forward instead leaning on toward the floor. Complete 3 sets of 10 each leg*
- Gently reaching for your toes and holding for 10 counts.
*alternate the sets so one after another not consecutive order.