- To reduce the suffering of those in individuals and their family’s afflicted by trauma by offering strength through compassion, with yoga and yoga meditation.
- Non Judgement.
- Engage with compassion and empathy.
- Commitment to integrity and character.
Trauma Program Design Consultant
- Broad practical facilities knowledge. Eighteen years of facility use experience including exercise, dance and yoga studios; weight rooms; spin studios; cardio areas; private club; trainer clubs; lounges; food areas; running tracks; staff and storage areas; outdoor areas; pools and massage studios. The specification of facilities, space, amenities and equipment to effectively deliver any program in any cultural environment
- State of the art program knowledge. Created and delivered modular and custom fitness, nutrition, holistic health, wellness, mindfulness and resilience programs for groups and individuals to support physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being. The expertise to dovetail programs with facility design and participant medical requirements
- A proven ability to achieve results. A graduate of The Juilliard School as a concert viola player. The winner of 2nd place in the 2012 Grand Prix Bodybuilding Figure Competition. Completed the Honolulu and Phoenix marathons. Trained former Chicago Bears player Mike Adamle at 60+ to an injury free World Championship Kona Hawaii Ironman finish
- Strong bottom line business experience. An entrepreneur with eighteen years of building and operating my own business
- Excellent interpersonal skills from trainer to CEO. Client base has included Chicago corporate executives, entertainers, weekend warriors, philanthropists and sports figures. Extensive team participation as leader and member. Spent two years studying in Israel while touring as a member of a folk ensemble
- Polished public speaker and author. On television, on radio, and in print, including WGN TV, WGN radio, and the Chicago-based reality TV show, “Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.” Published author including the book Forty Days to Fit and the fitness guide Twenty Misconceptions About Weight Loss and Fitness.