Experts in playing-related pain and improving performance
- To keep musicians playing.
Our mission is to empower every musician to overcome their playing-related injuries through quality healthcare and exercise so that they can excel and achieve all of their music related goals and aspirations.
Through Dr. Wascow’s studies and some techniques he’s learned over his career, we have found a solution to the treatment of playing-related pain in musicians. This, married with Ms. Allen’s deep knowledge of exercise, strength, and conditioning, results in musicians having the endurance to play longer and more importantly, to stay out of pain.
- Juilliard Violist
- ACE (Council of Exercise Certification).
- 200 hour RYT (Yoga Alliance – Registered Yoga Teacher).
- Poliquin Strength and Conditioning Bio-mechanics – 4 Year Certification).
- Certified nutrition Counselor.
- Pilates Certification.
- Creator of Resilience Training ™ by Hadley Allen.
Dr. John A. Wascow DC, CKTP
- JW Center for Spinal Health Inc.
- Board Certified Chiropractor
- Fascial Manipulation trained