I'm a personal trainer, fitness, and lifestyle coach dedicated to helping my clients achieve the most from their lives.
I strive to understand my client's history, situation and needs in order to create modular and custom fitness programs to include, nutrition, holistic health, and wellness.
I apply mindfulness and resilience methodologies to enhance my clients physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being.
I enjoy working with youth especially those with a psychological, developmental, or physical Challenge.
I help my clients build focus, direction, self-sufficiency, confidence, discipline, empathy, compassion, forgiveness, and a sense of connection and belonging to the world outside.
I have over twenty years of experience. My client base includes Chicago corporate executives, entertainers, weekend warriors, philanthropists, high school and professional athletes.
I often provide personal training and coaching to age sixty and older.
My personal fitness accomplishments includes winning second place in the Grand Prix Bodybuilding Figure Competition and completing both Honolulu and Phoenix marathons.
Prior to my career decision to help others improve their lives through health and fitness, I was a concert violist and graduate of The Juilliard School in New York.
I have toured internationally. I have spent a number of months in Jerusalem studying Israeli-Arab relations while performing as a member of a folk ensemble.
My viola stylings have provided background on artist recordings and movie soundtracks around the world.
I am a public speaker and author. I have appeared on television, radio, and in print, including WGN TV, WGN radio, and the Chicago-based reality TV show, “Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.”
I am a committed personal trainer. I self-published the ebook Forty Days to Fit, and the fitness guide Twenty Misconceptions About Weight Loss and Fitness.
- To motivate my clients to achieve their full-potential.
- Non Judgement.
- Engage with compassion and empathy.
- Commitment to integrity and character.
ACE (Council of Exercise Certification).
200 hour RYT (Yoga Alliance – Registered Yoga Teacher).
- Poliquin Strength and Conditioning Bio-mechanics – 4 Year Certification).
- Certified nutrition Counselor.
- Pilates Certification.
- Creator of Resilience Training ™ by Hadley Allen. A premium personalized somatic program to assist those that have suffered from life-long trauma. Resilience Training ™ by Hadley Allen integrates somatic methods of physical an and nutritional well-being with yoga meditation western physical fitness methods to addresses trauma via a pragmatic and practical practice to help cope with triggers and haunting memories.
- Broad practical facilities knowledge. Eighteen years of facility use experience including exercise, dance and yoga studios; weight rooms; spin studios; cardio areas; private club; trainer clubs; lounges; food areas; running tracks; staff and storage areas; outdoor areas; pools and massage studios. The specification of facilities, space, amenities and equipment to effectively deliver any program in any cultural environment.
- State of the art program knowledge. Created and delivered modular and custom fitness, nutrition, holistic health, wellness, mindfulness and resilience programs for groups and individuals to support physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being. The expertise to dovetail programs with facility design and participant medical requirements.
- A proven ability to achieve results. A graduate of The Juilliard School as a concert viola player. The winner of 2nd place in the 2012 Grand Prix Bodybuilding Figure Competition. Completed the Honolulu and Phoenix marathons. Trained former Chicago Bears player Mike Adamle at 60+ to an injury free World Championship Kona Hawaii Ironman finish.
- Strong bottom line business experience. An entrepreneur with eighteen years of building and operating my own business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills from trainer to CEO. Client base has included Chicago corporate executives, entertainers, weekend warriors, philanthropists and sports figures. Extensive team participation as leader and member. Spent two years studying in Israel while touring as a member of a folk ensemble.
- Polished public speaker and author. On television, on radio, and in print, including WGN TV, WGN radio, and the Chicago-based reality TV show, “Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.” Published author including the book Forty Days to Fit and the fitness guide Twenty Misconceptions About Weight Loss and Fitness.
More About Hadley
I have a Viola Performance degree from the Juilliard School in New York City.
I have more than 20 years of experience helping clients live healthy and happy lives by building the capacity of mind, body, and spirit.
I offer offer fitness training, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, meditation and mindfulness, and emotional and psychological support to help my clients find genuine happiness.
My focus is on helping clients build positive and sustainable structures in their lives where they create the space to improve physical and emotional well-being each day.
As a personal trainer, my customized programs improves focus, direction, self-sufficiency, confidence, discipline, empathy, compassion, forgiveness, and a sense of connection and belonging to the world outside.
I work with clients to create action plans for reaching short term goals in six weeks as well as long-range plans to achieve successful outcomes throughout the year.
Each program is tailored to meet specific physical and emotional challenges.
I have worked with youth and adolescents to empower and mindfully engage with their lives.
I have developed expertise in music therapy, dance therapy, cognitive behavior therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, family systems therapy, guided meditation, massage therapy, and neuroscience.
I am an award-winning international fitness competitor.