Straight Leg Pushups*
- 15 straight leg pushups, or spider man pushups with tummy tight and touché squeezed, head in neutral-4 sets of 15 * (spider is alternating knees up to armpit as you lower to the ground)
- 20 repetitions of lunges going into knee ups; lunge with pushing through front heel! Finish with knee driving up into chest. 4 sets of 20 *
- Front plank on elbows head in neutral, shoulders press down towards your hips, elbows squeeze your lats (back muscles together) tighten tummy as hard as possible. Hold 30 seconds to 1 minute for 4 sets *
- Side Plank with hips pushing up high, tummy tight, head in neutral and hips pressed forward. Hold 30 to 1 minute for 4 sets *
- Burpies the Booming with Hadley way. Jump up with 15 lbs. weight and reach weight in hands to ceiling, then squat down, put weight down and explode legs into straight arm plank position. Repeat 15 times for 4 sets * (this is tough after 5th one, one leg at a time can be substituted for exploding of legs, as can adding the 15lbs weight.)
- Hug knees into chest for 30 to 60 seconds
*exercises to be done 2 through 6 then repeat that cycle 4 times, do not do consecutive one single exercise 4 times in a row. Exercises to be done alternating.